Stunning 3 Bedroom Private WATERFRONT Home - Lovell Lake, Sanbornville, NH
January 31, 2017
Newly Renovated Lakefront Property with Private Dock - is the ideal location for a family getaway and to enjoy the luxury of lakeside living.
Set on nearly an acre of wooded land and 200 feet of pristine private waterfront, this family vacation home on Lovell Lake in Sanbornville, NH provides endless opportunities to create memories lasting a lifetime. This year round vacation property boasts western exposure providing summer breezes, afternoon sun and breathtaking sunsets. Lovell Lake is known for being spring fed and has an expansive 538 acres of crystal clear clean water. Great for swimming, boating, and fishing; with rainbow trout, yellow perch and small mouth bass.
This newly remodeled year round vacation home has three (3) bedrooms, two full (2) baths and 3000 square feet of substantial living area, suited with amenities to comfortably accommodate 12 people. The 3000 square feet, includes 300 sq of finished bonus room above the garage and 900 sq of the semi-finished basement.
• large fully equipped open kitchen with service for 12, including; dishwasher, gas range and trash compactor
• linens and towels provided
• 3 bedrooms: including spacious master bedroom with a private balcony and morning light, 2 bedrooms equipped with queen size beds and 1 bedroom with twin beds
• gas fire place with natural stone hearth in the charming comfortable living room
• 2 dining areas – one in the eat-in kitchen and the other overlooking beautiful Lovell Lake
• hickory wood and tile flooring
• laundry facilities
• large windows & sliding doors – providing amazing views
• walk-out basement provides an additional spacious family room/gaming area, equipped with a pong pong table and featuring; large windows and sliding glass doors providing lots of natural light and amazing views of Lovell Lake, conveniently placed hooks to hang towels when returning from the lake, a beautiful custom-built stone hearth, flat screen TV, extra closet space, and two (2) futons for lounging or to provide another sleeping area
• high speed cable TV & internet, board games, books & movies provided for your indoor entertainment
• aluminum dock with wide metal stairs to walk directly into Lovell Lake
• canoes, kayaks, paddles and life jackets provided
• covered porch with convenient mudroom entry, features; bench to sit and change shoes, storage baskets for organization and hooks for hanging towels or coats